Our 1-2-1 interview coaching service has been designed to help healthcare professionals prepare for and understand the interview processes used by hiring organisations.
As a healthcare professional, you may be used to continually developing your clinical skills
however it is especially relevant as healthcare professionals receive no training on ‘selling’ and ‘marketing’ themselves.
Do I need coaching?
Being coached by experts in your industry on what to expect and prepare will give you a significant advantage over other applicants.
More formalised interview procedures have been introduced across all healthcare recruitment markets and competition for roles is increasing, often with 50-100 job applicants reduced to 5 – 10 shortlisted for interview.
Ensuring that you are better prepared and understand the interview process gives you the best chance of securing the role.
Does any of the following apply?
- The thought of an interview fills you with fear.
- You have had unsuccessful interviews in the past and want to improve your technique.
- Your last interview was a long time ago and was informal. You know things have moved on and you want to understand current interview techniques.
- You want to understand the best way to answer competency-based questions.
- You have an interview in the pipeline and you want to blow the interviewer away, you’re just not sure how.
- You want to be sure that you don’t commit an interview ‘No No’ and rule yourself out of contention without even knowing it.
- You want to know the best way to cope with potentially tricky questions and negotiations like talking about salary expectations.
If any of the above apply to you then our interview coaching programme could benefit you for your next interview.
Benefits to You
Interviews are a competition between yourself and other applicants; better prepared candidates are more likely to beat their competitors.
We guarantee that applicants who have received our coaching will be better prepared than the competition.
As career coaches and healthcare recruitment experts – our expertise and knowledge will give you the edge.
We will coach you on how to build rapport with your interviewer, how to answer competency and behavioural interview questions, techniques for answering tricky questions, help you with questions to ask the interviewer, and much more!
How it works: Coaching Process
Place your order and we will contact you to arrange timescales and book in sessions. We will also send you a schedule and coaching document to help you prepare.
This is an interactive process where we coach you in detail on all aspects of interview technique and what to expect from the process – tailored to the specific roles you are applying for.
Using the knowledge and skills you have gained, you can then prepare for your interview effectively.
The second session will be tailored to your requirements; your coach will either perform a mock interview with you or simply review your preparation and provide feedback if you’d prefer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my coaching be tailored?
- Absolutely! During the first consultation your coach will discuss the organisations and roles you are applying for as well as your experience level and skills and your knowledge of the interview process. The coaching will then be tailored specifically to your requirements.
- The skills and techniques given to you by your coach can then be applied to any further roles you apply for.
What roles do you provide coaching for?
- Our interview coaching is tailored to a wide range of roles within the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors – a selection of the interviews we coach for are below
- NHS interviews, pharmacist and pharmacy manager interviews, optometrist interviews, dentist interviews, nursing interviews, physiotherapist interviews, occupational therapist interviews, doctor interviews, radiographer interviews, midwife interviews … plus many more!
How will my coaching be delivered?
- Your training can be delivered either by telephone (we’ll call you on the most suitable number), via Skype, or a face-2-face session can be arranged in our Greater Manchester offices.
How long will the sessions last?
- The first session will last approximately 40 minutes and will provide you lots of detailed information on how to prepare and what to expect from your interview.
- After you have prepared for your interview and applied the principles from the first session, your coach will then spend 30-40 minutes reviewing your answers and providing feedback on how to improve.
How quickly can I receive my interview coaching
- Once you have ordered the service, we will call you to discuss your timescales but can accommodate any deadline you require
Can you be available after work hours?
- Of course! We understand that you are busy and can therefore arrange to have consultations after work hours to suit you.
If you want to discuss our 1-2-1 Interview Coaching service and the benefits to you then we would love to hear from you …. Just call us on 0333 210 0050
Prices & Order
||£129||Add to cart|