Having an effective CV is the single most important part of your job search.
Your CV must represent who you are professionally, be easy to follow and be tailored to every application that you make.
Research tells us that, on average, a hiring manager will only scan your CV for a matter of seconds – so it must catch the eye and quickly!
This should outline to any potential employer why you are the right person for their organisation.
As a healthcare professional, the idea of ‘selling yourself’ can feel unnatural and often be difficult to get right.
For example you may be unsure of the format, layout and language to use on on your CV that will differentiate you from other applicants and get results.
Competition for healthcare jobs has never been higher but it is possible to stand out.
Your CV is the most important document in your job search. If written professionally, it will differentiate you from your peers.
We can help!
Free Covering Letter
If you purchase a CV writing service from us we will write a bespoke cover letter for FREE!
At Vertica, we offer a consultation-based CV writing service during which your coach will take the time to understand your background, individual skills, experience and career aspirations.
We will then write a bespoke, professionally presented CV that will get results with hiring managers.
You will be consulted throughout the writing process and we offer unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy with your finished document.
Why use an expert CV writer instead of writing a CV yourself?
- Whilst some people do write an effective CV for themselves, the individual is not always the best person to write their own CV.
- For example, you may struggle with ‘selling’ yourself or find it difficult to decide what to put in and what to leave out.
- Grammar, sentence structure or formatting may not be your strong point; you want your CV to stand out but don’t know the best way to do this.
- The impartiality of a professional CV writer means they can often identify your strengths, cut out details that are not relevant and really grasp what you have to offer professionally.
- They can then present this in your CV in a format that will get you results. The professional CV writer will use creative language and positive action words to invite the reader in to read your CV.
- The objectivity of a professional CV writer means they can concentrate on simply achieving the best results.